It’s been exactly one month since the last empties I posted. I haven’t used up that many products since, but we’re going to be moving soon so I wanted to recycle/get rid of all the things I’ve kept for this.
1. Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes – We used up another pack of these. They are really handy to have on hand whenever I need something quick to remove my makeup. I also really like the Simple Makeup Removers, but for whatever reason, we just keep buying the Yes To ones.
2. Good Puff 80pc – Used up the last box of Good Puff 80pc and already bought tons of backups of the 90pc Cotton Puff. Like I mentioned, we’re going to be moving and so we wanted to stock up on some cotton puffs since the store we get it from will be a little out of the way at our new place.
3. Maybelline Define-a-Line in Soft Black – I’ve had this liner forever, I think it was the very first liner I’ve ever bought. Unfortunately this liner isn’t my favorite in the world. It smudges of me so I have to be very careful when I wear it out. It’s a little too high maintenance for me because I would worry that it smeared, I’d have to check every few hours to make sure the liner stayed in place. Most of the time, it transferred to my top lid and it was just a mess. Would not purchase this again, I’ll stick with my Physician’s Formula trio liners.
4. Maybelline EyeStudio Quad in Green with Envy – Okay so this isn’t really empty, but I only wanted to use up the brown shade. This is one of the very first eyeshadow quads I’ve ever purchased. The brown is very close to my skin tone and it was good for everyday work makeup. It took me a LONG time just to finish that one color. I don’t know how girls can finish eyeshadows, they last forever. Anyway, I don’t think Maybelline eye products work that well for me, because these shadows always creased on me within a few hours. I think the left side of the Wet n Wild Comfort Zone 8-pan palette is a better alternative to this.
5. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel 6.7oz – This lasted for about a year. I really like this moisturizer and we already bought another one. We use it as an everyday moisturizer, and I typically apply this in the morning before I put on makeup. I feel like the gel really absorbs into the skin and it feels pretty hydrating.
That’s it for the empties! I quite enjoy these posts but man, products are hard to use up and we have two people using products which is twice the man power!
Until our next adventure,